Hydraulic Press Brake MP3003CNC NARGESA take sheet metalworking to a new level, offering outstanding efficiency and precision. With a chassis of welded, stabilized and machined steel, external design featuring stripped-down lines for a solid appearance, and improved structural calculations, these new hydraulic press brakes set themselves up as the new cornerstone for the sheet metalwork industry.
Fitted with high-specification CNC control, the operation of these complex machines is now easier and more intuitive than ever before. Its colour, high-resolution touchscreen graphics interface and powerful CPU enable the most complicated bending operations to be processed effortlessly and sophisticated algorithms to be calculated in mere microseconds, so you get the highest performance out of these pieces of engineering excellence.
Folding length: 3125 mm. Tonnage: 120 Ton.
All products Nargesa are according to the European CE regulations for the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
- Automatic control of vertical bending axis (Y axis).
- Back gauge fitted with BOSCH REXROTH recirculating ball screw guides, ESA servo motor automatic control of horizontal axis (X axis), manual control of vertical axis (R axis) and manual control of transverse axis (Z axis) with parallel alignment and curvature adjustment.
- Motorised vertical axis (R axis) of back gauge, controlled by ESA servo motor. (Optional accessories, not included with the machine) See footnotes OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES.
- Promecam punch clamping system with segmented flanges.
- Euro Promecam system with die guiderail.
- Promecam punch, reference PS.135.85.R08, induction tempered in working and grinding zones. See footnotes INCLUDED ACCESSORIES.
- Promecam die, reference M.460.R, induction tempered in working and grinding zones. See footnotes INCLUDED ACCESSORIES.
- ESA numerical control, reference S630.
- Adaptive electronic pressure control.
- Chassis bending electronic compensator.
- GIVI MISURE high-precision optical encoder, 0.005 mm resolution.
- Hydraulic unit with 24 VDC redundant safety valves with optics and pressure indication.
- Electronic compensation of hydraulic oil temperature.
- Front arms which slide on linear recirculating ball screw guides for optimum sheet metal grip.
- Side doors with electronic safety control.
- High-frequency laser sensor system unaffected by external light sources.
- Software-configured electronic muting system.
- LED directional light strip for bending zone.
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit LAN connectivity.
- USB 2.0 ports and VGA connector for updates, backup and peripherals.
- 10" colour touchscreen graphics interface, high-resolution, multi-language (over 20 languages).
- Basic software installed in the CNC control containing a full library of Promecam punches and dies, and for creating, modifying and editing bending programs in numerical mode, which can be enlarged with additional software modules.
- Optional installation in the basic CNC control of software modules with bending simulator and CNC optimizer for the creation of 2-D graphics of bending program with the most efficient sequence. (Optional accessories, not included with the machine) See footnotes OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES.
- Complete software for Windows PC with bending simulator and CNC optimiser for 2-D graphics programming of bending sequence, with full library of Promecam punches and dies.
- Punch working speed: 6,7 mm/s.
- Return speed of the punch: 43,4 mm/s.
- Lowering speed of the punch: 26,8 mm/s.
- Maximum punch displacement: 160 mm.
- Inner folding length: 2700 mm.
- Total folding length: 3125 mm.
- Back gauge displacement: 600 mm.
- Neck: 320 mm.
- Motor power: 9,5 KW / 12 HP.
- Three phase power: 230 / 400 V.
- Hydraulic Power: 120 Tn.
- Dimensions: 3720x1630x2800.
- Weight: 9100 Kg.
The machine is delivered completely assembled.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electtronic components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...
ESA numerical control S630
- PC simulator and optimiser for identification and 2D and 3D graphic programming for the fastest and most reliable bending sequence.
- CNC simulator and optimiser for identification and 2D graphic programming for the fastest and most reliable bending sequence (optional).
- Program and tool file explorer in real time.
- Local and remote self-diagnostic system