Power Hammers MP60 NARGESA, are manufactured in welded and mechanized steel sheet. It is used in many blacksmith workshops to make all kinds of parts for the ornamental forging, which eases the job of moulding hot iron. Different tooling are used with it to inlay, mould, give shape, cut, pierce, rivetting and embossing, etc all kinds of metal. All Nargesa products are according to the CE normative and regulations for the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
The Powerhammer MP Nargesa works by two cylinders, one at the back and another one at the front which is the one that impulses the stem for the stroke.
The motor for the powerhammer moves the rod of the back cylinder or compressor and the compressed air goes to the front cylinder through the valves that control the stroke displacement.
- Compressor incorporated: No need for any external compressor.
- Frame made of welded and mechanized steel, it isn't made of casting.
- Automatic greasing system.
- Cylinders made of GG2I to ensure a good performance.
- Orientable cylinder to ease up the operative's work.
- Front protection against any projections.
- Protection for the driving pedal.
- Electric protection of the engine.
- Emergency stop.
- Moulds made of a special steel to stand big impacts at quite high temperatures.
- Great variety of tooling and exchangeable moulds. (For more information, see Optional Tooling at the bottom of the page).
- Manufacturing of tooling as requested.
- Nominal dropping weight: 60 Kg.
- Strokes per minute: 220
- Strokes max. displacement: 230 mm.
- Max. round working capacity: 70 mm.
- Max. square working capacity: 60x60 mm.
- Engine power: 5,5 Kw.
- Weight: 1190 Kg.
The machine is sent completely assembled.
Packing with wooden pallet and retractile film.
Optional: Complete wooden packing NIMF15.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electric components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...