The last generation CNC Vertical cut shears NARGESA, are made of stabilized, welded steel that allows to stand big efforts without deformation.
Cutting length: 2030 mm. Max. thickness in steel: 6 mm. Max. thickness in S.S.: 4 mm.
All Nargesa products are according to the CE normatives and regulations for manufacturing of industrial machinery.
ADVANTAGES OF VERTICAL CUT INSTEAD OF SWING CUT:
Resistance of material in vertical cut is much lower, which becomes a considerable energetic saving.
Clean, perfect and accurate cut.
Life of the blades:
The blades wear is almost nule. The life of the blades is 4 times higher than other shearing systems.
- Cutting length: 2030 mm.
- Cutting capacity: 6 mm in steel (450N/mm2) andy 4mm in S.S.(700N/mm2).
- CNC back gauge.
- Digital display.
- Gauge displacemnt: 700 mm.
- Accuracy and repeatability of positioning from +/- 0,1 mm.
- 4-edged lower and upper blades Suitable for stainless steel.
- Goose neck for cuts with bigger length: 190 mm.
- Cutting area lit up by leds.
- Thin marking zone for manual cutting.
- Strokes per minute: 10 Strokes. (All length).
- Independent hydraulic rammers: 10 units.
- Millimeter squaring arm, 1000 mm length.
- Two 1000mm-millimetered stand arms.
- Fix cut inclination: 1,75º.
- Driving with safety pedal and emergency stop.
- Back overture with safety optoelectronic devices.
- Motor power: 5,5 KW/ 7,5 HP.
- 3-Phased tension: 400 V.
- Hydraulic Pump: 16 liters.
- Container capacity: 73 liters.
The machine is delivered completely assembled.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Sapin. Hydraulic and electronic components are completey standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical servie all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...