*How are the machines Nargesa?
- All items Nargesa are characterized basically for their robustness, reliability and technology.
- All machines are manufactured at Nargesa's facilities under strict quality regulations.
- Ideal for small and medium companies.
*How to start up the machine?
- All machines are sent completely assembled.
- They have audiovisual instructions with several samples of work.
- Writen instructions book with interactive drawings.
- Constant technical support.
*What procedence and trademarks are their electrical and hydraulic components?
- All components are from well known leading European trademarks with technical support all over the world: BOSCH-REXROTH, ROQUET, SIEMENS, LG, TELEMECANIQUE, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, OMRON etc.
*Can I exchange electrical and hydraulic components for those ones from other trademarks?
- Yes, all of them are standard and exchangeables for other components from other trademarks.
*How long can last a Nargesa machine?
- After 40 years in the market we can certify and guarantee a minimum life of 30 years, whenever it has been under a correct use and taken a minimum yearly maintenance.
- They ARE NOT DIY machines. These are high performance and professional machines.
*Do machines Nargesa take a lot of maintenance?
-Minimum; just grease them up every 6 months.