FINANCING NARGESA. PAY BACK IN COMFORTABLE FEES
Prada Nargesa, a company with more than 40 years in the manufacturing sector of industrial machinery. We keep on moving forward now with a funding system to allow you to buy our machines and pay comfortably at different time terms. Order your bankable feasibility study without any commitment.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. ASK YOUR QUOTE OR PROFORMA INVOICE: First, we must ask for a quote or proforma invoice to Nargesa’ s sales assistants through any form or by sending an email directly specifying your information and the machines of your concern. Once you have the quote, if you are interested in financing your purchase, then we can move onto the next step.
2. ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY STUDY OF YOUR COMPANY: Prada Nargesa will consider the real possibility for your company to benefit from the funding scheme through a financial institution. To do this you must fill out a form (see right of your screen) and provide the following documents, balance sheet and income statement, the last year of your company (signed and stamped, in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or German ).
This study depending on the customer's country of origin may take between 2 and 10 days.
3. PAYMENT OF STUDY: All financial studies have a cost, which in this case you would pay before doing it. The price is €100 and once it has been made, a maximum of 10 days your Nargesa assigned commercial agent will send an email with its result. Should it become negative: Prada Nargesa will not reimburse the amount of 100€ thereof. The customer can make the purchase through a bank transfer or a documentary letter and those 100€ will be deducted from the total amount. In the event that the customer is unwilling to make the purchase cannot recover or claim the money. You will receive an invoice for the report on the concept of "bankable feasibility study" In the case that the study comes out positive should you specify the trade on how many terms do you need to pay for the merchandise with a maximum of 6 monthly installments or 180 days maximum (for amounts exceeding 20,000 deadlines are higher)
4. CONDITIONS OF NEGOTIATION:
- MINIMUM: The minimum financing amount is € 4,000 or US dollars. For amounts exceeding € 20,000 or $ deadlines we can increase and improved conditions depending on the amount.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TERMS: All budgets or quotations between 4,000 and 20,000 € have a maximum of 6 installments, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 and 180 days. The customer can choose how many terms he needs to complete the operation.
- PAYMENT: The customer must pay 40% of the amount of the transaction before the goods leave through a bank transfer. The rest will be split in up to 180 days, depending on your needs. Eg. You can make the deposit of 40% and the rest to pay in two installments 30 and 60 days. Up to 6 payments up to 180 days.
- INTEREST: Interest will be 1% per month. The amount payable will be specified in the proforma before performing the operation for better transparency between the two sides.
5. COUNTRIES WHERE ALLOWED FINANCING: We can finance in almost in 100% of the countries except for some, which will be specified at the time of the query.
6. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FINANCING:
What information should I provide for the bankable feasibility study?
In many cases it is enough just by completing the form of funding specifying your company name, address, country, contact person and very important tax identification of the company making the purchase, called in different ways in different countries (NIF , VAT, RUC, NIT, TVA, NIN, etc ...)
To issue a funding authorization study the customer must provide the following documents: balance sheet and income statement of the last financial year (signed and stamped, in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or German.).
How much is the report for the financial viability?
The total amount is € 100, to be paid before the study by bank transfer and Prada Nargesa which will send an invoice to accounting level concept of "bankable feasibility study".
What if the insurance company conducting the study, does not approve funding for me?
The client cannot retrieve the 100 €. We would only proceed to the payment of 100 € provided by the customer, if he makes the purchase through a bank transfer or by opening a documentary credit.
Who does the bankable feasibility study of my company?
The study will be carried out by the company CESCE internationally recognized for his career in the world of insurance.
What interest is charged?
The interest is 1% monthly.
What can we finance?
You can finance all products and services produced or offered by Prada Nargesa including transportation to the customer's home, as long as it is for an amount higher than 4000 €
What happens if I skip one deadline term?
The insurance company will contact the customer and in case of refusal, it will perform all necessary legal action so that the balanced could be paid back. As far as Nargesa is concerned, the machine will lose all kind of warranty.
If the amount exceeds 20,000€ or dollars, Can I pay more installments?
Yes, it is possible, more flexible measures for higher amounts are also a possible choice.
In case of any further doubt please, contact PRADA NARGESA at email@example.com or your assigned sales assistant.